10 de abril de 2010

SEMANA EN LINEAS # 2

Semana en  Lineas

“Escribe una cita de el/los libros leídos en la semana o el libro que estés leyendo. Puede ser representativa para la historia o la que más te haya gustado. No olvides poner el nombre del libro y el autor para que sirva como recomendación para los demás.”  - Sharli | Entre Libros.

The Iron King

“But if the Nevernever dies, won’t you disappear, as well?”
“I am a cat,” Grimalkin replied, as if that explained anything.

Capitulo 13
The Iron King – Julie Kagawa´

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vacations from Hell

Liz pokes me. “Speaking of doing it . . .”
“I know, I know.”
“Tonight is your last chance,” she continues. “You are going to find your vampire boyfriend and tie him down until you’ve done it. Enough is enough. Got it?”
“Got it,” I say, pounding my fists against the lounge’s handles. “Tonight is the night. No idea what I’m going to say to him but—”
“Why do you have to talk to him at all?” She wiggles her eyebrows.

Cruisin’ - Sarah Mlynowski
Vacations from Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swoon at your own risk I mentally go over the year book staff, visualizing the grand photo. Crazy, red-haired dude. Nope. Math class guy. Nope. Lurking photographer. Nope. “Sounds great. And hey, Jane. Just for the record, I’ve sworn off guys. For good.”

Jane guffaws – in an entirely unfemenine manner, I might add. I try to do all the tradicional see-you-later, good-bye stuff, but she’s laughing so hard she can’t breathe. I tell myseld she’s watching something funny on TV. It’s not about me.

Capitulo 3,
Swoon at you own risk – Sydney Salter

2 comentarios:

  1. Le tengo unas ganas enormes a The Iron King!

    Me lo recomiendas?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Leara: Te lo recomiendo si te gustan las Hadas (tipo Sueño de una noche de Verano - Shakespeare).

    ResponderBorrar

¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario!