8 de mayo de 2010

SEMANA EN LINEAS # 5


“Escribe una cita de el/los libros leídos en la semana o el libro que estés leyendo. Puede ser representativa para la historia o la que más te haya gustado. No olvides poner el nombre del libro y el autor para que sirva como recomendación para los demás.”  - Sharli | Entre Libros.
LEYENDO:


"I'm almost lost to joy until sanity pricks my greed: the sex was incredible, I want more from him."

David
Alison's Wonderland - Alison Tyler





LEÍDOS:


"He kissed me and I clung to him for a moment, wishing we could run away and forget about soul-stealing magicians and Cahil. But that wasn't for us. Dealing with poisoners, schemers and killers seemed to be our lot in life. Besides, we would probablu grow bored living in safety without any problems to worry about. But still I wished for it."


Capitulo 25.
Magic Study (Study #2) - Maria V. Snyder

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario!